Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.330 VEF / MYR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,719 (RM4,172) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)