Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.174 VEF / NOK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 94% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 29,102 (kr 24,790) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)