Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.250 VEF / NOK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,793 (kr 16,635) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)