Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.284 VEF / HKD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 100% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 30,027 (HK$23,382) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)