Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 VEF / HKD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 104% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 31,923 (HK$24,800) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (33 minutes ago)