Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.275 VEF / HKD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 90% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,001 (HK$14,903) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (41 minutes ago)