Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.278 VEF / HKD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 87% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,539 (HK$16,074) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)