Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.400 VEF / MYR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,050 (RM6,689) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)