Cost of living comparison between Kostroma, Russia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15613 VEF / RUB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,362 (руб 79,175) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)