Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15549 VEF / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 19% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,920 (₨57,365) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 1 hour ago)