Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Kokand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00282 VEF / UZS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 37% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,921 (3,516,208 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (27 minutes ago)