Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30598 VEF / THB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,721 (44,843 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)