Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00845 VEF / IQD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,248 (1,805,368 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (39 minutes ago)