Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01033 VEF / CDF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 122% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 36,062 (3,492,302 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)