Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.178 VEF / CDF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 62% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,198 (323 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)