Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 9259.218 VEF / XCD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 176% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 27,592 (EC$2.98) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)