Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.696 VEF / XCD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,301 (EC$5,493) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)