Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.694 VEF / XCD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,590 (EC$5,303) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)