Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.605 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,354 (€1,919) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)