Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.547 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,892 (€2,076) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)