Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 VEF / MAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,089 (12,015 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (41 minutes ago)