Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3982.136 VEF / MAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 68% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,433 (4.63 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)