Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.759 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,872 (€1,754) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)