Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.583 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,342 (€1,544) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)