Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.316 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,231 (€1,081) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)