Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.886 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,020 (€1,564) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (30 minutes ago)