Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15450 VEF / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 42% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,261 (₨137,612) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)