Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00845 VEF / IQD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,841 (1,757,069 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (36 minutes ago)