Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 VEF / IQD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,244 (1,097,187 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)