Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00856 VEF / IQD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,311 (1,671,978 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (38 minutes ago)