Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.128 VEF / IQD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 51% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,112 (361 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (43 minutes ago)