Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14532 VEF / KGS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,787 (81,111 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (44 minutes ago)