Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14462 VEF / KGS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,947 (124,098 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)