Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 975.591 VEF / KGS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,000 (10 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)