Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.590 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 7,920 (﷼ 4,982) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (12 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (23 minutes ago)