Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32450 VEF / TWD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,760 (57,811 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 2 hours ago)