Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33152 VEF / TWD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,511 (37,740 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)