Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2333.021 VEF / TWD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 31% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,085 (5.61 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)