Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31384 VEF / TWD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,046 (54,315 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)