Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32913 VEF / TWD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,425 (34,713 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (26 minutes ago)