Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Kano have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03177 VEF / NGN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 27% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,851 (373,047 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (41 minutes ago)