Cost of living comparison between Kano, Nigeria and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Kano have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.03279 VEF / NGN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,125 (369,815 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)