Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Kano have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03098 VEF / NGN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 7,873 (254,150 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)