Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.252 VEF / MYR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,880 (RM7,053) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)