Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1886.100 VEF / RUB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,264 (руб 7) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)