Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.577 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,874 (€1,595) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)