Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10521.031 VEF / TND *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 28% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,795 (1.216 Dinar) in Kairouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)