Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.449 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,818 (元10,226) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)