Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09076 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,617 (¥128,001) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)