Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Kaduna have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02871 VEF / NGN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,216 (355,848 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)