Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,624 ($1,566) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)