Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 9.995 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 16,250 ($1,626) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)