Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.660 VEF / SAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 42% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,225 (﷼ 8,356) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)