Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41430 VES / SSP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 114% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 21,377 Bs.S. (51,597 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)