Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 599.865 VEF / SSP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,521 (19 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)