Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09098 VEF / SSP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 59% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 6,625 (72,824 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)