Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.21661 VEF / DOP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,910 (RD$ 87,300) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)