Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.401 VEF / MYR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,642 (RM6,516) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)