Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.244 VEF / MYR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 16,177 (RM7,208) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)