Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.326 VEF / MYR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,935 (RM5,131) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (39 minutes ago)