Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.190 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,371 (R$ 3,879) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)