Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.619 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,497 (€1,742) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (43 minutes ago)