Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.743 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,126 (€1,118) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (28 minutes ago)