Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.028 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,355 (₩169) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (40 minutes ago)