Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00842 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,404 (₩1,948,767) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)