Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00875 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,869 (₩1,470,173) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)