Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00842 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,912 (₩2,365,499) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)