Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15245 VEF / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,537 (₨95,353) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)