Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.148 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,761 (R$ 5,642) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)