Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.099 VEF / JOD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 45% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,714 (Dinar 1,611) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (30 minutes ago)