Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46214 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,093 (Mex$ 26,168) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)