Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Iranshahr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,332 (﷼ 38,966,223) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)