Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Iranshahr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,455 (﷼ 37,734,685) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)