Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.923 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,782 (S/. 4,716) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)