Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.872 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,508 (CH$123) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)