Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.388 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 105% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,577 (CH$62) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)