Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01648 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,794 (CH$837,048) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)