Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09172 VES / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 93% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 19,343 Bs.S. (CH$210,904) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Warsaw costs 2.40 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)