Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.700 VES / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 119% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 24,074 Bs.S. (€336) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Valencia costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $631 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)