Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.742 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 39% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,582 (€2,102) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)