Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.529 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 37% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,447 (€2,037) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)