Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.786 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 41% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,960 (€2,036) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (38 minutes ago)