Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.077 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,521 (R$ 5,369) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)