Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7718.831 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 106% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,656 (R$ 2.94) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)